Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Sprint 5 Reactive Veil and Spaghettification

 


These first two videos show my new addition to the veil that reacts to collisions. This caused many problems because I was not familiar with how collisions worked in Unreal and there were many layers of bureaucracy that made fixing the problems difficult. Removing the geo of the old veil I had to get both the modeler and rigger to push changes. Another person's work was causing my work to fail and I did not know why. 
But now the veil works. The small particles die when they collide. There is now an invisible ring of colliders that spawn particles when they collide with the environment or the characters. 

I also added the spaghettification VFX onto the different shots in sequencer. 

All of my files in p4v. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

  These show the bulk of my contributions to the project. I think the part that can definitely still use more work is the dress shader I mad...